Custom Search

Dec 8, 2008

TJ


So, yesterday TJ told me he was a little sad that he was sparsely mentioned in my blog so far. The only post being about our trip to Camden NJ. So, he decided when he got to Joe's house he would double over in pain and not watch the game. He even took the drama one step further when his temperature read between 93-95 degrees farenheit. His symptoms included nausea, feverish hot/cold, back and stomach pain. We figured it was pretty serious - so we drove out to the the Parkridge hospital in Greece coming all the way from Marion.

We spent the next 3 hours there while they ran a serious of tests on him. Turns out he had or has a kidney stone. Ouch!

So that's why I'm writing a post dedicated to my friend TJ. But seriously TJ, there are easier and less painful ways to make it to my blog next time. ;-) Hope you feel better!

2 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

oh teej... way to go man, you got on the blog! but seriously, i hope you feel better now :)

Melissa said...

ONLY you would send us pictures like that while in the hospital.

I'm glad your feeling better. :)