Custom Search

Dec 10, 2008

sansa clip


I've gotta say I was pretty happy with the Sansa Clip. It's a very small portable mp3 player - similar to the iPod nano. With 2GB of memory it held a lot of songs.

The key word in that last paragraph was was. The current Clip I have is actually my second. The first one developed a problem where one day it would not turn on at all unless it was plugged into the PC. It also had a bad battery life lasting a short time before needing a recharge. So I called customer service and to my surprise they sent me a new one.

The new one has lasted for almost a year and the battery life was excellent. It could go days without a recharge. One day last week my Clip screen froze after playing a Lynard Skynard song. After that my Clip has never been the same. In fact I can't play any songs or access them on my computer. I'm going to try a firmware update. If that doesn't work I'm done. I'm fed up with a crappy little device from Sansa. Devices should just work. They shouldn't have this many problems. Sansa will be hearing from me again - but my next purchase may be an iPod. Grrrr.

1 comment:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

maybe it's because you were listening to lynard skynard...