Custom Search

Feb 9, 2009

cold


So I'm officially sick. Sick with a cold, and sick of being sick. It started last Thursday, with an itchy throat. Friday was worse with coughing and more itchy throat and headaches. Saturday I started to feel better, just a few coughs all day and most of the cold had just moved to my nose. Sunday my nose was running like a faucet nonstop. Today, its still running like a faucet and the headaches are back.


Its definitely not the worst cold ever, but no cold is a fun cold. Looking forward to tomorrow and Wednesday when the weather is supposed to be in the 50's or even 60's. Maybe my cold will be gone by then!


Peace!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

WHAT is that picture?! Your out of control!!!!

I hope you feel better sweetheart!!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

aww poor jim :(

my mom always says that if you take care of a cold it will last 7 days, if you don't take care of it, it will last a week...

so true.

btw: wth is that picture!

Jim said...

The picture is obviously a cold virus! Duh! (Its an image that came back when I search for "cold virus" on Yahoo).