Custom Search

Mar 30, 2009

Jim's Eating Challenge: Day 1

So I was recently challenged to go on a 10 day eating Odyssey. My friend Amanda made a challenge to me to try to eat a serving of cottage cheese for 10 days straight - with one catch. She gets to choose what else gets mixed into the cottage cheese. Since I like cottage cheese this was a challenge I was surely up for.

So here we go!

Day 1 - Cottage Cheese and Raisin Bran cereal.


Mmmmm! Cottage cheese and raisin bran.
Sweet, salty 100% bran flakes and 100% delicious.


Up close and personal.


Looking forward to Day 2 Amanda!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

it was kinda disgusting watching you eat that.

and moreso because you thought it was good. GROSS!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

that is SOO freakin sick! you are going to DIE when you hear what's for day 3 mwahaha!!!

Alistar said...

hahahahaha you can thank me for being Amanda's source of inspiration; this is pure genius tho! I just wish that you picked cottage cheese and mayo : )