Custom Search

Apr 7, 2009

Jim's Eating Challenge: Day 6

Day 6 - Perhaps the worst food challenge ever invented by man or woman. It was just pure evil, down right diabolical. It was obviously carefully thought out to bring maximum pain and embarrassment. Here's the scoop: cottage cheese and beer. Alone each item is good. Combined it was another watery disgusting mess. Luckily Melissa deleted all evidence that I ever did this, when taking today's pictures, so there is no hard proof. Except both Amanda and Melissa were witnesses to the deed. All I can remember is there shaking heads, laughing...then I passed out. Jk, I finished it all! (But it was still gross).

1 comment:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

soooooooo disgusting. in fact, neither of these separately are enjoyed by me. hmmm... maybe that will be a good guide to go on for the last 3 days of your challenge...