Custom Search

Mar 19, 2006

update


How am I doing? Right now, I'm feeling a little better than the last few days. I've been getting over a pretty bad cold after going to NYC last weekend. Between all the cough medicine, several boxes of kleenex and bottle of advil - I was generally not feeling so hot.

I have to thank my gf, Melissa for taking great care of me though during that time. She would go out at 10-11 at night to buy more medicine or whatever else i needed. She's really the best.

I'm into my final quarter at RIT. Then its off to the real world to start my job at Xerox in downtown Rochester. Did I mention that before? Probably not. Last week I was offered and accepted a position at Xerox. I'm very excited and relieved to have a job before commencement.

Still, waiting to get my books though. I dont understand how it could possibly take so long for the sellers on half.com to ship them to me, its been a week and half now! I've only received 1 of the 3 that I ordered. I'm going to have to go purchase one of the books from the bookstore, and then hopefully return it within 7 days (if my other book comes).

Last night me and my buddy Pete jammed out in our basement. He brought over all of his equipment, which was almost everything but the kitchen sink. We played on a full drum set, and a Peavey 5150 amp. It was sweet... more to come im sure, maybe when im not so out of it.

No comments: